Friday, September 28, 2007

Wishes for the post marriage

I havent seen anyone till date, to post a card, say wishes for ATTENDING the marraige, I was one who did that, I shot out a poem to all the once who attended the marriage, I never wanted to touch the people who were invited, who dint attend the marriage..

Have a look.


The world is moving faster now;
We're on a changing course.
But you have helped me deal with life;
You've been a stable force.
When I have had to follow;
New directions, you were there.
When the world was hard on me;
You always seemed to care.
When nothing held together;
Made the slightest bit of sense.
You have always helped restore;
My inner confidence.
Everyone needs someone;
Who's reliable and true.
Through the moments I've endured;
I'm grateful there was you.
We (Sudha and me) really appreciate not by words,
But from our heart,
Even thou, others had a chance,
They were busy, they werent there,
They missed being one to us,
and for you who made it up...
Thanks to you and your family
To be Not just witnessing our marriage,
But, To be in history of our life slate.
Thanks for Always Being There!
With Us.
Thank You.

Sudha Sathya

1 comment:

Somashekhar said...

can i take your poems for my marriage invitation card?